There are a multitude of ways to conclude in IELTS Writing Task 2.
This post will furnish you with some most useful expressions to restate your opinion and summarize your conclusion for IELTS Writing Task 2. These phrases were compiled from the famous Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary.
- All things considered, it seems reasonable to assume that the introduction of new street lighting did not reduce reported crime.”
- In conclusion,the study has provided useful insights into the issues relating to people’s perception of crime.
- Based on this study, it can be concluded that the introduction of new street lighting did not reduce reported crime.
- To sum up, no evidence can be found to support the view that improved street lighting reduces reported crime.
- The available evidence clearly leads to the conclusion that the media do have an influence on the public perception of crime.
- Above all, it seems pertinent to remember that the media do have an influence on the public perception of crime. ”
- The main conclusion to be drawn from this study is that public perception of crime is significantly influenced by crime news reporting.
- This study has shown that people’s fear of crime is out of all proportion to crime itself.
- Fear of crime is out of all proportion to the actual level of crime, and the reasons for this can be summarized as follows. First…
- Overall/ In general, women are more likely than men to feel insecure walking alone after dark.
- I find it difficult to reach a conclusion but I’m tempted to say that public perception of crime is significantly influenced by crime news reporting.