Our friend A took the IELTS test in Brisbane, Australia and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts showing the percentage of students attending different courses such as Arts, Science and so on in 2010 divided by age groups 18-24, 24-40, 40+. We had to summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that it is impossible to help everyone in need around the world. That is why governments should only focus on helping people of their own country. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– Is it a popular subject among students? Why?
– Do you like snacks?
– What is your favorite snack?
– How often do you have snacks?
– Do you still like the same snacks as in your childhood?
– What snacks are better for you?
Talk about a new law you would introduce to our country. Please say
– What law would it be?
– Would it be easy to introduce such law?
– What are the benefits of such law?
– Will it be popular? Why?
– Do you know any country that has this law in their legislation?