An IELTS test taker from Azerbaijan remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the best ranking universities in the world from different countries. We had to summarize the information.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays businesses face problems with new employees who just finished their education and lack some interpersonal skills such as the ability to work in a team. What do you think is the main cause of the problem? How can it be resolved?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
Describe a person from the news that you would like to meet. Please say
– Who is the person?
– How did you hear about this person?
– Why is he/she in the news?
– Do like hearing news on TV or radio?
– Do you prefer local or international news?
– Can you compare news in the past and today?