The following Speaking questions were asked in a recent IELTS test in India:
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– Do you like to study in the morning or afternoon? Why?
– What is the most interesting thing about your study?
– What do you usually do in the evenings?
– Do you spend weekdays’ evenings in the same way as weekend evenings?
Talk about a piece of clothing that you received as a gift from someone. Please say
– What was it?
– Who gave it to you?
– When do you wear it?
– Let’s talk about uniforms.
– Why do people wear a uniform in your opinion?
– What can you tell me about different types of uniforms?
– What type of clothes do people wear at home and when they go out?