Our friend took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your apartment or house.
– What is your favourite room?
– What would you like to change in the room?
– Do you think it is important for children to have different activities at school? Why?
– Have you been involved in any activities during your school years?
– What would you like to learn in the future?
Talk about a friend that you like the most. Please say
– Where and when did you both meet?
– What do you usually do together?
– Why do you like him/her so much?
– Do you think an employer and staff can be good friends?
– Is there a difference between girls’ and boys’ friendship?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Do you have a lot of good friends?