Section 1. About whale watching in Green Bay.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Section 2. Description of a camp site.
Questions: map labeling.
Section 3. About an art exhibition.
Questions: short-answer questions (no more than three words), form completion.
Section 4. About the chimpanzees.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than three words).
Passage 1. About seed exhibit book.
Passage 2. About some new vaccine.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph of cocoa beans production from 1992 to 1998 in different regions of North and South Americas, Brazil, Dominican Republic and three other regions.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries governments spend a lot of money on internet infrastructure. Some say it is reasonable to allocate these funds, but others disagree and say that many more important programs need this money. Discuss both views, give your opinion and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about music.
– What kind of music do you like? Why?
– Did your taste in music change with time?
– Why do you think it is?
– Do you prefer live concerts or records? Why?
Talk about an instance when you had to wake up early in the morning. Please say:
– why you had to wake up early
– what you did
– how you felt later in the day
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of waking up early in the morning?
– Is it the same for students, employees, employers and kids?